The AIPMT Result is expected to be released in the 2nd week of June 2017. The link that will be hosted here on our website will help the entrants of AIPMT in checking their rank and score in the exam. Moreover, it must be noted that the result of AIPMT 2017 can only be checked at the official website of AIPMT. In order to know the result, the candidate will require entering the date of birth and the roll number. To update yourself on the AIPMT Results, kindly read this fully formulated article.
Check >> CBSE Result 2017
The declared result will state the rank and marks scored by the candidate. Further, it must be noted that the merit list for SC/ ST candidate will not be announced separately and all the admission will be conducted through State Level Merit List and AIR.
Steps to Check the AIPMT Result 2017:
The steps given here will help the candidate in checking their result of AIPMT 2017, therefore, these steps must be followed strictly in the same order.
- Access the link hosted here (to be uploaded soon) or visit the official web portal of AIPMT.
- On the result section, the candidate has to enter the allocated Registration Number and the Password.
- Post successfully submitting the required details, the AIPMT Result 2017 of the appeared candidates will be shown on the screen.
Note- It must be noted that the result will be sent to the candidates address through any means. Therefore, it is advised to check the check the result online and generate a photocopy of same.
AIPMT 2017 Result: Procedure to Prepare All India Merit List
The merit list will be prepared by taking the marks obtained by the candidate into consideration. Also, the eligibility criteria stated by the Medical Council of India will also be taken into consideration. And therefore, those who fail to fulfill the criteria will not make up in the merit list, no matter how well they have performed in the AIPMT 2017 exam.
Check>> Chattisgarh Board Result 2017
AIPMT 2017 Result: Tie Breaker
- The given below mechanism is followed in order to break the tie in case of any tie case.
- The marks obtained by the candidate in the Biology will be given more preference.
- In case if the tie still exists, then the marks obtained in the chemistry subject will be taken into consideration and the candidates scoring high will provided more preference in the merit.
- In case, the tie is still not broken then the candidate having less number of questions that are attempted wrong will be preferred for the merit.
- The last mechanism is that the older aged candidate will be provided merit as more preference will be given to such candidates.
AIPMT Cutoff 2017
The scores obtained by the candidates will not be disclosed but the exam conducting Board will provide the cut-off according to which the qualification status of the candidate will be determined. The AIPMT 2017 accounts for 720 marks and the minimum required marks to be obtained by the candidate is called as the AIPMT Cut-Off which must be scored by the candidate at any cost. Those candidates who fail to fulfil this minimum requirement of marks will not be considered for any further admission process. The determination of cut-off is done on various factors such as the availability of the seats, previous year cut-off, number of candidates appearing in the exam, level of difficulty etc.
According to the cut-off, the Board will decide and prepare the merit. It must be noted that the AIPMT 2017 Cutoff Marks will be disclosed later. However, the candidates can still check the cut-off marks for previous year. As per the expectations, the cut off for this year will remain the same as it was in the year 2016; therefore, the candidates are advised to check it so as to get a rough idea.
ALL THE BEST FOR EXAM!!!